March 20, 2012

Firsts

FIRST DAY OF SPRING! EVEN THOUGH IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN SPRING SINCE JANUARY! Haha proving my rebellion on not wearing jackets hardly ever this winter. Ah, spring is by far my favorite season, I believe! It shifts to whatever season it is (besides winter) , but I always go back to spring. <3 I slept in until 9:45 and it was GREAT. Oh snap. I forgot to do my job today. xP Greeeeeaaaaat. Someone is going to get in trouble when they get home from Trek... :P Anyways, I got ready and our whole family piled into the mini van and we went to Grandparents Severtson to visit Tyson!! It was my first time actually meeting him in real life. I talked to him on the phone once, but he is a lot different than what I pictured! He's a really nice guy, it was great to finally meet him! :) It must be weird to be away from your whole family for 4 years and then just jump back into life and having everything change so quickly... there was a lot of wrestling going on between all the boys. It was funny to watch Tyson take down Garrett in two seconds and put him in a body lock. ;) My brothers should go into wrestling from the huge amount they spend doing that, but I hope they don't!! Those outfits... man... haha!! HAPPY DAY I GOT MY LICENSE.... F I N A L L Y! Whooo! And this time, we were only at the DMV for an hour! ;P But, I got it and it's pretty cool. But I didn't even get the glorified 1st drive home because we were all in the mini van double buckled... illegal. Oops. But we don't want to get a drug bus van, especially since gas is $3.98... it was $4.15 in California!! Buuuut, I got my 1st drive later when me and Maizey stopped by the Cluff's to get a bonnet for Maizey from Kayla. :) It was really weird driving her! I guess I never really thought that one day I'd be actually old enough to drive her places. When you're little I guess you don't think of that stuff, or at least I didn't! I never really thought of my future, everything was just in the moment, which is good for childhood. You need something solid. I wish I had that again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment