May 05, 2012

Avenging Doctor Landon

Only two more Fridays left of the school year after this one!! Yahhooooo!! :D Can't you tell I'm so excited?! Almost  a SENIOR! :) I'm done with school. haha. Done with getting harassed by all the scary kids in my 5th hour, done getting made fun of by the kids in the rest of my classes, done with 30 minute lunch periods, done with broken A/C and sweaty kids, done with vending machines that eat my dollars, done with annoying people in general, done with seeing people make out in the hallways (eww), and yeah just done with this year! Next year will be MY YEAR. It better be. Snap. Anyways, so it was day two of my pig dissection lab, but today they started cutting INTO Sylvia. And I was okay and all for it after she had been all cut open! Weird, huh? Once she looked like a cadaver I was okay! It was probably because she looked like she was sleeping or something, I dunno. But now that she's all cut up and I can see her diaphragm and ribs and such, I'll gladly touch her organs and stuff! Haha I know, I'm REALLY weird. I know. I've been me for a good 16 1/2 years. Wow I'm old. I never thought I'd get this old. I mean I knew I would, it's just crazy how I was saying, "Mommy in 6 years I'll be driving!" Oh how I wish I knew that I should've spent more time doing childhood things instead of trying to "grow up". Darn it, self! haha! ;) When I got home, I took a COLD shower and then had to go get dinner. And then Kami came home! And to our utter disappointment, our FAVORITE movie on Netflix, Sarah Landon and the Paranormal Hour.... IS NO LONGER ON NETFLIX!! Ahh!! We were so upset. It is probably the worst movie ever made, but it's one of those ones you can't help but love because it's so bad. Haha! One of those ones you watch at two in the morning and it's like you've discovered the best thing ever, and you're so excited to show the rest of your friends, but it's clearly not as amusing to them as it is to you and your sister, so you sink into a sadness and then wait a few months to watch it but then it's gone from existence and so then you watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog to make up for it, and then that's the best thing ever, and then your sister buys Sarah Landon on Amazon and it's gonna be here on Tuesday and then your heart feels all put back together because there IS justice in this world still kinda thing!! Ya know. ;) I'm sure everyone feels like this at some time in their life. :)
At school we had our last assembly of the year, and it was Cinco de Mayo related, so practically all the Mexican students had their own little dance number... yeah couldn't really tell if they were trying to be racist or not... haha! But PORTER had to dance the salsa during it! Haha so cool! :)
Oh! The Avengers came out yesterday and I want to see it so badly!! I loooove Marvel and Superheros! :D It's gonna be LEGIIITTTT!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment