May 10, 2012

Traumatized

IT RAAAAAIIINNNNEEEEEDDDDD! Yes, folks, this is true! I was babysitting at the time though, so I couldn't go out and play in it.. :( Well... today was just a crazy day. I was totally out of it! But I was happy! haha! I taught a lesson in Seminary today, which was fun. Michael told me that my pen scribbles were beautiful and that I should sell it for millions of dollars, dissecting the pig was gross today and has been and will be gross forever! I think that 90% of my problem with Sylvia is the smell of the chemicals... if she didn't smell like decaying fetal pig, I'd be okay with her and totally pull out her intestines and such... but NO. Someone has to smell like death which is too much for me to handle.. And the sad part is, smelling is my weakest sense, too! I can't imagine what it's like for everybody else who can smell just fine! I laugh a lot, that's no surprise to anybody who knows me, but it's impossible to get a good laugh out because that means that you have to breathe in deeply to recover... and I can't help but gag and almost throw up whenever I laugh... so basically, the whole time it's me with my fingers locked in some weird freaked out position while gagging to myself with HUGE plastic gloves on while the rest of my group is cutting out stuff. I do help though... I tell everybody where the organs are and what they do and I do the worksheets for them, so it's not like I'm not doing anything! Ahh. I just want to be done.
Let's see.... mutual was good. We made some recipes and talked... I really dislike mutual most of the time because no one understands the things that I love and obsess over, so I have nothing in common with any of the girls... it doesn't bother me that only the leaders talk to me. It really doesn't, I just wish I had a fellow geek in there who can talk about nerdy things with me! Being with skinny, blonde cheerleaders and athletes isn't exactly my cup of hot chocolate... don't get me wrong, they're nice and everything... but I don't fit in. :P Plus, my priorities are worlds different than theirs.. I can deal with it and such. I'm trying! I really am! But when you have nothing to talk about? Might as well not talk! Remember: I'm not antisocial or rude or stuck up or snobby... I'm just selectively social, have my priorities straightened out, am a total geek, and embrace my awkwardness with a full heart. ;) And I love it. And that's all that really matters, right? :)


OH! I was completely traumatized today!! Jordan was pulling Sylvia outta the huge ziploc bag, and the chemicals got flicked on my face.... I almost cried. Singlehandedly the worst experience of my life!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment