Maizey's Steps to be Narmal. Bentley Edition:
1. Don't say "narmal".
2. Don't laugh creepily to yourself when you think of something "funny".
3. Keep your thoughts inside your noggin.
4. If it makes you laugh to yourself, DON'T SAY IT.
5. Sing quietly if you must sing to yourself.
HOW RUDE. I do ALL of these things on an minute-ly basis. Dang it. Looks like I'm gonna be bland and spiceless from now on. Shoot.
Okay, so my FIRST PLAY was at 6 tonight. No nerves. Just kinda if-fy about not knowing my lines. It surprises me, narmally, I'd be kinda scared about this stuff... but this was a small play, not at all professional, so I wasn't too worried about messing up. But I did mess up. I kept blanking on the last sentence of most of my lines, so the people who were supposed to say their lines next didn't quite know where I was going because I'd just stop talking. There was a lot of improv to say the least!! Haha! Before the play started it was CHAOTIC. We were still sewing costumes, and getting the scenery all put together. It wasn't as smooth as it should have been. But my momma went and that made me feel a lot better!! Behind the curtains we were dancing and singing and tripping over PVC pipes and all that jazz. It was kinda crazy and cluttered back there and it was driving me insane. But I was on stage 80% of the time, so I didn't have to deal with it all that much. Tomorrow's performance better go better!!
OH! Halfway through my play, I got a text from Lauren saying that she FOUND MY IPOD!! HUZZAH GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH! :D I think I kinda "eeeeep!"ed from excitement during the play... oops! Her grandma found it and put it in the glovebox because she "thought it was one of those GPS things"... oh how I love the elderly. ;) Anyways, so afterwards we went to Micah and Danny's house and had some icecream, and then I drove over to Lauren's house at 9 ish to go get my iPod. I stayed and chatted for a bit because she's going to Baltimore tomorrow to visit her family, she hasn't seen her parents in about 8 weeks! Crazy!! She has been such a great friend to me this school year, and I owe her a ton!! She made my school life enjoyable and entertaining, even though I was in a bad mood most of the year. We had kinda the same situation about moving from Mesa to QC and hating it. But anyways, she is the sweetest, funniest girl ever and I am sooo thankful for her friendship! I probably would have the worst year without her. :')

Thanks for the great year, girl!! :)
Anyways, I was driving out of her neighborhood when my empty light on the truck came on, and I flipped out! I pulled over turned the car off, called my mom and of course she didn't answer, so I said a prayer, and I turned the truck back on, and the gauge went to a quarter tank.... THE CHURCH IS TRUE. I made it home in peace and safety, just like I pray for every day. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment