I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
May 24, 2012
School's Out For SUMMER!
I've been having REALLY good dreams lately! :) It got interrupted, however, when my internal alarm clock went off at 5:07... but this time, I couldn't fall back asleep no matter how hard I tried! So, I got ready before 6 and then just chilled until we left at 7:15. Oh, my life... I took my French, Graphic Design, and Anatomy finals today... the ones I'm knowledgeable in! I didn't do as good as I expected though.... I got mostly B's this semester... get this: I have an 89.4 FOUR in my French class... I really REALLY hope she bumps it up!! :( I've been soooo good and nice all year long! :( It made me so mad! I managed to keep an A in the hardest class I took... naturally. Haha! I'm gonna miss that class, actually. I am just a heartless person because I wasn't sad when I said goodbye to anyone. I guess last year was just tough and I was crying that whole last week... oh how I've changed... but stayed the same at the same time... like I've been saying, I'm still trying to figure myself out! Good thing I got one more year because... I'M A SENIOR, BABY!! Yeahyuh! It's been the LONGEST wait of my life. I remember being in 6th grade dreading the next 6 years, but it's coming to an end now! Whoah. I'm a SENIOR. Oh my goodness. Where did the time go??? I was just smiling so big that last half hour of school.... It still doesn't feel like school is out for the summer!! I'm gonna wake up from some sick dream and realize that I have a whole 'nother semester to go. Knock on wood! Just kidding, this last semester was really good! Not in school, but life outside school has been GREAT! My family is going camping tonight, and me and my sisters are leaving tomorrow... so we'll see how this goes! I want to be back in time to go to church, but I don't think that's gonna happen... I want to go to my ward one more time before I leave for like 5 weeks. :P I'm excited though! Tuesday I'm headed to California!! :D I bought those tickets back in FEBRUARY thinking it would be F O R E V E R away.. looks like I blinked! Can't believe I'm almost done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment