I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
May 15, 2012
Cracked Dreams
Only one more Monday of school left!! I seriously can't believe that Summer is ALMOST here! Me and Kami made a list of things that we're gonna do over the summer... so far we're at 80 things! I'm so excited! :D School is good... no more nasty pig smell in the room! :) I still get harassed by the "brown kids" in my graphic design class... that's never gonna stop, I'm afraid! haha! It's all good though, today they cornered me and wouldn't let me leave the classroom until I tried to break through them. But the Ramirez intervened. They are so "mean" to me! Haha everyday... anyways, it was a lazy day. I was kinda in a weird mood, I wasn't really myself! :P For FHE we went to the boy's band concert... they were so good! Nothing to really complain about... I have my play on Friday and Saturday... and I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to memorize my lines... it's gonna be those days before I know it aaaaand I'm probably gonna have to improvise... Which means I gotta work on both.. I'm not nervous quite yet. We'll see how this goes! I forgot that I'm going to California soon! SO PUMPED! It's gonna be AWESOME! :) Still wish my cousin Ash didn't have to work and she could go with me.. :( Okay, so I am in the market looking for a gently used white 8 GB iPhone... and they are all sooooo expensive! The lowest ones I saw was $290!! Holy dang! And those ones were the ones with the cracked screens and such. I wanted to wait until the iPhone 5 comes out, because then the 4 ones will go down waaaaay in their ridiculous prices... I need to get one soon because my iPod is probably gone forever... and I really miss it and I need my music other than the stuff I listen to on here. I have my purple nano, but that one is buggy and doesn't always work... gah! Why must beautiful things cost so much?! Problems of a hipster.
Labels:
goals,
high school,
rants,
Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment