I am freezing cold. I will never live in California!! This is terrible, I cannot feel my toes or think. Overheating is so much better than freezing to the death. Of this I am sure.
Today was a bit cray-cray. The girls had a talent show later in the evening so we had girls running to and for the whole day. I did Sara's hair and now she wants me to stay forever and do her hair in ponytails everyday. So stinking cute! :) we played lots of games like hide the paper and play music when you get closer, dance party, and CTR matching. 'twas fun! Jen took me to Submarina for lunch! I crave that place aaaaalllll the time! And I finally got it. All is well in the world.
Before the Talent Show started, Jayne threw up her food from Island's (which we went to beforehand with all 7 billion girls) and couldn't perform and went home. I missed out on Maniac! But if she's feeling better we'll go see her again tomorrow. As for Taylor and her friends, they did a GREAT job! They danced to Another One Bites the Dist and it was sooooo cute!! :) Taylor is just darling. I'm excited for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment