I should have been memorizing my lines, writing my essay... but did I? Nope! Man. I'm such a slacker!! I had Mutual. We had our Camp Psych Night! I am pretty excited now. It's a Safari theme, which is pretty cool, I suppose! All I know is that Sister Kasper just looooves me and thinks I am the greatest person there is on this earth. She is so sweet!! Cami was crying and upset because she is afraid of people dressed up in costumes (?) and so I had to help her out, and eventually she was alright. I am SO good. ;) haha I just like to comfort people, I do it all the time, seriously. Ever since Pre-K, I remember being the one who people go to for comfort and advice, it's just my thing I guess. I just have a ton of common sense that most people lack, so it's mostly me getting friends back together, mending little broken hearts and such. I've had my heart bruised many times, so it's only fair for me to help others with my wise words and understanding of people. I like making other people feel good. And at ward Girl's Camp... I have a feeling I'm gonna be doing a lot of that... oh boy. haha! ;) Also, we were making name tags for our mailboxes, and of course, they spelled my name wrong!! Haha! They ALWAYS forget the second E. But that's okay. I got creative and cut up a whole bunch of letters, and mine turned out to be super duper cute! It was my first time conducting in YW because none of the Laurels go to mutual, and I was the oldest one there.. I have a feeling that I am going to be the oldest YW there... because no one else is going. But that's okay, I think I'll have more fun that way. I'm more comfortable around people who are either way older than me, or way younger than me. I dunno why, maybe it's because I know I hardly ever see the older/younger ones, but I'm around the ones my age the most and so if I do anything dumb (which I do a ton...) I will get judged mercilessly. :P You think it's be the other way around, but it ain't! Haha, I am just one CONTRADICTION after another. Goodness gracious, I can't help it. Only one more Wednesday after this one! Yahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment