May 20, 2012

This Place Was Made For Me

OH MY LANTA MY DRESS REHEARSAL IS TODAY AND I STILL DON'T KNOW MY LINES. I am going to be killed. It's official. Oh crap. Oh well! ;) haha! I'm so bad.... I don't care. I'm not stressed or freaking out or anything. In fact I'm not nervous at all! I'm just gonna wing it. That's the one thing I'm good at in this life. Thursdays are the worst day of all days. Well, 5:30 came WAY too fast. And it was super fun!! Derek... is my BEST FRIEND. Haha I probably scare him... but he is seriously THE funniest kid I know. My favorite freshman! :) I hope I get to see more of him next year! Oooh, seminary would be so much fun with that kid! Our favorite thing to do at practice is sing Call Me Maybe and dance to the Just Dance dances. We are pretty entertaining, not gonna lie! I have grown to love the theatre. Well, not so much the other performers, or the memorization, or even the actual performing... but I like the behind the scenes stuff and being able to be ridiculous and no one judge me! THIS PLACE WAS MADE FOR ME!!! Hehe, jkjk. I think if I had a more fun character, I'd have enjoyed it a lot more, but Marilla is so serious I can't help but laugh. All. The. Time. They must not like me very much. I just walk around dancing and singing, not memorizing my lines, and just kinda not caring about stuff all that much. But they are little 5-8th graders and I don't care for them all that much, way too dramatic for their small lives. And not the right kind of drama. :P Truth be told. I can't wait for this thing to be over. :P
Oooh Derek signed my yearbook... and it's all DOCTOR WHO related. <3 <3 <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment