May 05, 2012

Our Pig Sylvia

I don't know what it is, but I've been on a crazy Taylor Swift kick recently! So, I added a bunch of her songs to my super awesome playlist. Enjoy, ya'll! :)

Anyways, Thursday was aight. I felt a ton better, I still couldn't breathe all that well, and I had a ton of stuff I needed to make up.. So, apparently, in Anatomy we're dissecting fetal pigs. And so I walk into 6th hour all ready to learn about the kidneys and such... NOPE! I walk in and smell this overwhelming sickly chemical smell, and I start to choke because I can't breathe and now there is this nasty gag reflex inducing smell... I was not prepared, and I had to keep taking deep breaths or else I'd pass out.. I'm just glad I didn't pass out from my sickness, the smell, and looking at these gray tones flattened baby pigs! We named ours Sylvia! Lauren thinks she's cute, but I was having a real hard time with looking at it. I don't know what my problem was! Dead people? No problem. I'll touch them and poke their insides, no big deal. With this baby pig? I couldn't look or think about it without getting nauseous! Normally I have a stomach of steel, so I'm blaming it on the fact that I was almost looking like this little piggy yesterday. I don't even like animals all that much!! Haha I was really puzzled on why I could NOT look at this thing! So, I just wrote our papers and let them deal with all the stuff. I had play practice after school... it's getting a lot better! I just don't know if we're gonna be able to make it in two more rehearsals... I know I'm definitely not ready!!! :( Ahh I hope and pray I can memorize all the lines, remember my cues, act and say things right, and then try to stay in character! That's the hardest thing for me. Haha I'm so improper when it comes to acting like the 1900's... good thing I wasn't born back then! I like to lounge on the couch in my jammies and... well just not be proper! haha jkjk. I'm too casual for all that stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment