Cue the scary violin music!! I had to take my SAT today! :P It wasn't all what I was expecting it to be... kinda like a glorified AIMS test for people who actually want to take it. Not too shabby. I just wasn't quite prepared for the 25 minute essay to be the first thing! Sentences were easy. Reading was easy. I didn't answer half of the math questions, they were so dumb! Trying to have me solve for 3 variables and only giving me one number, IF that number were the square root of another variable times x... I'm not a genius, Mr. SAT. Just a mere QCHS Junior who is lost in the world. Why I chose to wake up and take a test which I'll most likely have to retake one or two more times... I'll never know.. oh yeah. It's a little itsy bitsy thing called COLLEGE. And only smart people or rich people can go to college. And since I am neither, I'm outta luck! :P Just kidding, I don't give myself enough credit sometimes. Anyways, I was at school for just about the same length as a normal school day! There goes my weekend! I'm lucky it was at my school, because there were some kids from Show Low who came all the way out here to take it... so I'm not complaining. Some of the questions were so dumb, and then some of them I'm sure it wasn't speaking English! haha! It wasn't all that bad, really. Just not what I'd want to be doing on my Saturday when school is almost out.:P
I was there from 7:30 until 1:30... and then I went home, and then waited around a bit until 6:00 when we went to our ward's Primary Talent Show and dinner thing... okay.... best thing of my life! There were probably only 6 families who went, bummer, but it still turned out great! It being Cinco de Mayo we had some Mexican food dishes, and it was yummy. I talked with the Cluff's a bit.. so apparently Cal wasn't feeling too good because he was working on their basement all day... poor guy! I felt so bad. :( Take it easy out there, buddy!!
The Talent Show part went wonderfully!! There were a few singers, piano players, and dancers... the Goates' little girl was totally shaking her booty! She's probably, what like 2 years old?? Haha the best part was that she knew all the words to the song and was mouthing them out and sticking her tongue out! Sooo entertaining and cute!! Brother Cluff was emceeing (which I realized is NOT spelled MC as I thought it was for the past 16 1/2 years of my life.... oops.) oh my lanta, he is HILARIOUS! I always knew he was super funny, but tonight.... whoah. He was crazy! Haha I loved it! :D At one point, he was entertaining the crowd between acts by "playing" the piano, and the split second he took a dramatic pause in his song, his nephew Landon bent over and totally "let one rip!" hahahahahahahah! BEST. THING. EVER. Everyone was laughing SO hard, but Bro. Cluff thought we were all laughing at him... also, he can tell a joke in fluent Spanish, which also surprised me! Is there anything this family can't do? Seriously! ;) And then Kimilee sang a few cute little songs and danced, and Boyd got up there and sang Fortuosity! Awh they were so great!! :)
Kimilee, Colton, and Boyd came over after the activity and hung out at our house with ME! I'm apparently Kami's replacement when she's not here, according to Kimilee. Lovely. ;) We shared secrets, and watched Jumanji, and when she got scared at this one part with the alligators, she JUMPED on top of me and was holding me so tight to her face and pinching my cheeks because she was so scared... haha kinda weird, but really cute! I'm just glad that we're best friends now! Oh, and Boyd and Colton are my best friends, too. So are Cal and Kayla... I'm just so popular!! ;) Cal came over to pick them up, so he's doing a lot better than what I was expecting, thank goodness! Haha I was worried, but then again, it IS Cal... :)
Haha so, before he asked me to Mormon Prom, they had a couple of other ideas on how to ask me, his mom was telling me... they were going to make a video of him as if he were time travelling and stuck back in time and how I could be the only one to save him, or he would dress up as a homeless guy in a picture and have a cardboard sign that said something I can't remember now... haha those were cute ideas!! But, I do like the way he asked me :) He liked the way I answered him back, so that's all that really matters! He can use those ideas some other time. ;)
And then Kami came home from her third date with Zac! Ah this is so exciting! :) :) they went to a baseball game at ASU, that would be SO much fun!! I haven't been to a game in years!!
Church tomorrow, good night!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment