I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
May 20, 2012
Bananas 3 Peaches
LAST PLAY TODAY. WHHOOOOOOO!! :D I am so ready for this thing to be overrrrr. I memorized my lines, however!! I worked so hard on that! So this should be a LOT smoother. I bought a super cute dress, shirt, sweater, and jeans at Goodwill! Ahh I'm so excited to wear my dress to church tomorrow! Get this: It has shoulderpads. Yes, my friends, shoulderpads. It was definitely made in the 90's. It looks so cute with a belt. Anyways, the play went a looooot better!! I only messed up like twice, and you couldn't even tell! It wasn't as entertaining this time around... but I had a Snickers bar and all was lovely in the world. Grandpa Porter and Glasgow came and saw. Yesterday, I forgot, the Palmers came and watched our play! They were sooo cute! Yeah, so it was a lot more organized and smooth and I didn't mess up. However, some of the girls were causing drama and making each other cry behind the curtain... and I had to use my skills as mentioned beforehand in a previous post to get them to be friends again... ahhhh 8th graders. Later on, the Colton and Cal came over, they were trying to teach me how to play Chess... we'll see how this goes! Haha it was so much fun! We also played Apples to Apples. I had a lovely time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment