May 07, 2012

DRUMROLL, PLEASE!

Bittersweet day today.... I got a text from my yearbook friend Briseyda... and it had a photo attachment! To my lovely surprise it was a picture of my yearbook cover that I designed last year!!! THE BOOKS ARE IN, PEOPLE! Ahhh!! I was soooo happy and excited and all things lovely! :D It looks flippin' gorgeous! Hearne did a foil on the TEN and it looks to beautiful!! I'll describe the overall book more tomorrow when I go to their yearbook signing party! And then I'll be so happy, get a little "high" ;) off the ink and glue, and then distribute my babies, and then get upset and probably cry a little because now it's officially over.... :'( I'll leave my ranting for tomorrow... but people don't understand when I say that this type of stuff is what I love to do, it's my absolute passion! I had to learn a hard lesson by abandoning it for a year, but I'm going back! We'll see how this all goes down tomorrow... I'm so nervous but excited and scared and thrilled and anxious and so happy I just want to burst out in tears and scream with joy! :D here is a sneak peak of my work.. DRUMROLL, PLEASE!

















I really probably shouldn't post this on here, but I couldn't resist!! :D you guys... I MADE THIS!! :D It was SUPPOSED to be orange, but I'll let out my anger and joys tomorrow..
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment