I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
May 24, 2012
Happy Happy Hump Day Children, Dear!
Okie dokie... one more day! I can do this! Unfortunately my brain decided that it wanted to wake me up at 5:17 AM... Only ten minutes of sleeping in... GAH! Why do I do this to myself?? I could only stay in bed until about 5:50 before I got up and got ready. It was really nice not having to leave until 7:15! My whole family was up and going, and I normally don't see them all that much, I've realized! I had my math and english and history finals today... which I didn't do so hot on and I won't go into that! Other than I thought that they were all super easy, but turns out SnapGrades had a different spin on things! Oh well, I still got fairly decent grades, probably my worst out of my high school years, which isn't that good that it just so happened to be in my Junior year which is the year that is most critical! I just didn't care enough towards the end I suppose! Oops. Next year I plan to put forth my best efforts all year long! The slacker Bentley will exist no more! It's not BAD or anything, I just don't put all my effort into everything I do, mainly because I like to wing things and have that effortless feel to everything I do... I guess that's where my creative side kills me. :P Anyways, half day. Great. I babysat right after school. I then went to mutual. That was fun. We lost practically all of our Laurel's and so now I think we're down to 7-8... we started out with around 20. Yeah. Cray-cray. And I'm the only one who shows up to all of the activities and church meetings. It's a fun life I live. I love it actually. There are probably only about 5 kids total in the ward who actually do what we're supposed to do or don't do what we're not supposed to do. It's really sad! But, it makes us stronger, so GO US! :) Peer pressure's got nothing on me! Never has, never will. The four girls who showed up at mutual, we just had a planning activity, and we lost two of us halfway through the night... so it was basically me planning and such. Our presidency hardly even shows up, go figure! Oh well, not judging. Their problem, not mine! That's a lesson I've learned this year. But I'll talk more about that stuff tomorrow WHEN I'M A SENIOR. Holy dang. I never thought that day would come... But I went to bed really sad because I realized something sad. But hopefully I can change that by tomorrow night! :) Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment