May 12, 2012

Frida Friday!

Today was the LAST DAY OF PIG DISSECTIONS! Glory, glory hallelujah! Of course I get used to the smell NOW on the last day and not the first few days... oh man, was I happy when we threw her away! Kind of traumatic for the janitors.. dumping the trash with all these fetal pigs in Ziploc baggies... haha. I went babysitting for the Caldwells again! Okay, Hadley is kind of the cutest thing ever. She's always loved me, thank goodness. Today I was trying to feed her that jarred baby food for the first time, and he kept sticking her tongue out at me and hitting the table when I didn't feed her fast enough! Haha! What a stinker! Keep in mind, she's only like 9 months old. She's a smart one. Like when I go walk to her room, she starts crying because she knows she's going to get changed and go to bed. Their family is going on an ALASKAN CRUISE tomorrow. I'm soooo jealous! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Alaska and see the Northern Lights... the cold wouldn't even bother me if I saw them. I've been in love with them since I saw Brother Bear, and I just wanna see them so badly. :( Some weird stuff has been happening at school...... yeah... Mabb walked in when we were all holding hands in my English class playing a non-English related game, and he jumped right in with us! Haha him and Doctor Chomokos are leaving this school and going to Tuscon or something like that next year. Someones gonna hate me for saying this, but I'm not neccessarily sad that they're leaving, but next year is either going to be really good or really bad with the new Principle and Dean... he's not even a VP but he makes it seem like he is. Haha they're both very.... interesting.... people. Totally Queen Creek... that's basically what everything comes down to.. Totally Queen Creek.
 Anyways... PROM IS TOMORROW AND I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED YA'LLS HAVE NO IDEA. :) :) :)
Kami's booooooooyfriiiiiieeeeeeeend Zac came over last night.... we watched Sarah Landon and the Paranormal Hour!! YESS. That's my favorite movie. Ever. It's so unbearably dumb, yet so incredibly amazing. The only way to understand my feelings are to watch the movie. They also have a bonus feature... Frida's Psychic Reading! You ask her a yes or no question and she answers it for you! Haha it was so entertaining!! Kimilee came over and she was asking her questions like, "Has every person over the age of 4 read a book?" or "Will me and Kami always be best friends?" haha she kept going off and dancing to the music in the background. She's so funny! I hope Zac wasn't TOO weirded out by us... but if he likes her, then he has to know that we think this kind of stuff is what life is made for and we find great joy in the dumbest things. ;) It's pretty great being us!!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment