- Hike through the Swiss Alps all the way and stay in those little inns along the way.
- Learn to eat with chopsticks like a pro.
- Go kayaking/canoeing in a lake in Canada somewhere.
- Visit the Chinese countryside.
- Go whale watching.
- See the nothern lights.
- Get married to my best friend in the temple for all eternity.
- Sew a quilt from all my dad's t-shirts.
- Actually get my own natural tan. (yeah right.)
- Have someone serenade me with country love songs on an acoustic guitar outside my window.
- Go square dancing.
- Ride a horse.
- Go skiing and biff it. But not too badly.
- Get in a spontaneous food/mud/water fight.
-
- Ride a beach cruiser down the pier in a sundress and floppy hat.
- Start random applause that everyone does and doesn't know why they're clapping.
- Type a love poem on a vintage legitimate typewriter.
- Have a huge, shady tree in my backyard with a yellow tree house and a tire swing underneath.
- Just let go and enjoy my beautiful life.
- Have a secret photographer photograph me getting proposed to.
- Be in a play.
- Go ice skating on a real frozen lake.
- Have a snowball fight.
- Jump off a waterfall into a lake.
- Have someone write a song about me.
- Make my own font.
- Backpack through Europe.
- Be somewhat poor when I'm first married.
- Have 5 kids.
- Publish a book.
- Learn to knit/crochet.
- Sleep in the back of an old pick up truck under the stars.
- Row a small boat underneath the full moonlight.
- Change someone's life for the better.
- Become the wife and mother I need to be.
- Read the entire Bible.
- Live in a house with a brick wall on the inside.
- Have the cutest, truest love story anyone has ever heard of.
- Be that cute old couple who still holds hands and jokes around.
- Raise every single one of my children to be temple worthy their whole life.
- Have a clutter free lifestyle.
- Always be weird.
- Make dancing in the kitchen mandatory.
- Keep my free spirit.
- Leave my personal touch on everything and everyone.
- Collect sand from the beaches I go to.
- Still paint my nails funky colors when I'm an adult.
- Plant a flower garden.
- Be thrifty and creative in all endeavors.
- Learn sign language.
- Serve a full time mission at some point in my life.
- Document all the important things I do.
- Keep a journal and have my future kids read it an laugh at how cool I thought I was.
- Never lose touch with my soul sisters.
- Be genuinely kind to everyone I meet.
- Learn how to play the uke, acordion, harp, and harmonica.
- Find a best friend whom I can be my complete self around.
- Send out thank you notes to people.
No comments:
Post a Comment