May 01, 2012

Pizza Mart Junkie

My day started off early, as usual. Man, I cannot WAIT until the end of the school year in less than 20 days. That's crazy. I swear I was JUST saying, "Oh my lanta, it's already September! Where has the year gone??" and here it is, the last day of April!! Ahh! I'm starting to get sick. I can feel it. Oh well.
My day was great! A lot of thinking, that's for sure. After school, we went to Pizza Mart! It was my first time, and I just loved thinking that my dad worked in this actual building, and that all the stories were now coming to life, and that this is where all of my family hung out as kids, and that probably is the same arcade game machine that my dad played Galaga on! It was super cool bringing those images to life. Plus, the pizza was super yummy! I had four pieces..... and I wanted more. ;) haha! After that we went to celebrate my Grandpa Glasgow's 79TH Birthday! Wow! We talked about our memories of him, and our special feelings and such. It was real neat to hear all the other family's experiences. We ate ice cream in memory of his huge sweet tooth! Being with family is also another one of my favorite things. I feel so at peace and can feel the love with them constantly. I am SO thankful for our dysfunctional, crazy, loving, supportive, and hilarious families, all four sides of them. It's been really neat getting to know all four sides better in the past two years. I'm so grateful that I've had the opportunity to get to know each one of them on a better level, and I hope to continue to work on that. When I was younger I used to be "afraid" of my family because they were so much older than I was, plus I was a really shy kid. Now, I'm catching up and we can talk about solid subjects and it's so legit to hear their stories and experiences that are similar to mine! Who knew? ;) My cousin Dave (who I sometimes call uncle because he's 34) is a chiropractor and he examined my shoulder and spine at the party and apparently I have a left curved upper spinal cord and I have three days to live. Haha just kidding about the last part!! I felt really weird him telling me that... I don't want to be told that my bones are lined up! Who does?! Haha! He said it was because I was super tall when I was younger, because I got in a car accident, and that I sleep on my left side... awesome. Haha I can only fall asleep on that side!! I dunno what it is. I even have to be facing the same direction or I feel all weird, like when I'm out of town, I try to find a bed or couch that faces the same way my bed at home does. Weird, I know, but what else did you expect from me?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment