Today was my last day of having to wake up at 5:07 in the AM. Yeahyuh!! Although, I am really sad Seminary is over two whole days before everyone else... I loved Seminary this year! I was really worried that it wouldn't be as good as it was the past two years for me, I was wrong! It was right along side them! :) I loved having Brother Johnson as my teacher, and I think he's great! He's definitely who I needed as my teacher this year. I wonder who I'll have next year and what hour... I'd prefer to have Brother Woodbrey because I've talked to him a couple of times and I think he's pretty chill, and I'd want it 6th hour because it's easier to have it at the end of the day... I dunno, I'm cool with whatever, but if I could pick.... and who knows, maybe they'll be a brand new teacher next year! That's what's so sad with being a Seminary teacher, you never know where you'll be so you can't count on staying anywhere. :P Anyways, I bore my testimony, I hope my class understands that I know the Gospel is true and that I can see their potential and that I love them all! It's weird because I'll probably never see a majority of my class ever again, since I won't have Seminary 0-Hour next year... I'll miss having it the first thing of the day, I'll still have to wake up at 5:07 anyways... But the rest of my day was great! It was my last full day! I have two half days in a row and I'm so excited for school to be over with! Can't believe Tuesday is already over! I just want to know who made my schedule and decided that I'd be taking my Math, English, and History finals tomorrow.... GAH! Those are the hardest ones! Haha! I'm not too worried about any of them... why stress, yeah? I'm pretty confident, I have gotten good grades the whole year, so I'm not too worried. Plus, the more academically challenged ones in my classes have gotten +70% on their finals, so I should be okay! Here goes nothing! I didn't think I'd be gone all that much this summer, but I only have about three weeks of having "no" plans. I hope I can get all 150 or so things on my summer list done! Camping on Friday!
Wish me luck! :D
I hope all those days of watching movies in English is gonna help my Literary final tomorrow... :P
I hope that my math teacher bumps up my grade because I've been one of two respectful and hard working kids in there.
I hope that my History teacher doesn't throw in any Dark Crystal questions on my test.
No comments:
Post a Comment