May 27, 2012

Trollhunter

IT'S THE BEST DAY EVEEERRRRRR! (best day ever!) Church was awesome! I love it! We sat in a side bench all squished together. Maizey was feeling sick. I wore my Easter dress which I love so much! I just really like being at church. The speakers today were so good! :) I wish I could speak like that in front of people... I just stutter a lot and don't usually say the right tense of words or leave out random words... it's pretty bad!! :P haha anyways the rest of the day went smoothly, and it was lovely! After church me and Kami and Maizey stayed behind and we made cookies and biscuit pizzas!! And we went kinda crazy... haha! This is why we have no friends. ;) All I can say is that we're quite entertaining when we're tired... haha! :) Now we're watching TROLLHUNTER.... some "documentary" that Toby found about these college students who were searching for bear poachers, but tagged along with this troll hunter guy in Norway... kinda strange... haha this is what we do on Sunday nights... yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment