Peaks: I had a dream about my daddy last night! Whenever he is in them I get mad at him for leaving us though, haha kinda weird, but it's been a while since I've really thought of him. I wasn't mad at him in this one though. It was just how I would imagine any other day if he were still here. Laughing and talking about something that us Clark's would find funny, him chilling in his khaki shorts, Vans, and green t-shirt. Like nothing had changed. :) I miss him. A lot. I really wish I would have appreciated him more and gotten to be closer to him. I've always wanted that daddy-daughter relationship, and I can't remember if I had that when he was here, I mean I think I did, but it wasn't a super close one. I hope he's smiling down on me and is proud of the woman I'm becoming.. :') Always weird to think of how different I would be if he were still here. Really could use a hug from him right now... I miss his long-gone smell on his t-shirts and everything about him. To all you girls out there who still have their daddys around, whether it's a good or not so good relationship, you're lucky. Be kind to him, respect him, become his best friend, go to those car shows, dance to your guys' song, massage his feet, hug him when he gets home from work, help him with yard work, go take a drive on Saturday mornings, cherish every moment, be his little girl, don't be in a hurry to grow up, play golf and baseball with him, be tough, store those memories where you can always find them.. because girls like me are very jealous of you.
Anyways now that I'm done crying... good day! I was in a pleasant mood, and just laughing all day to myself over past memories. Got my WAC essay finished in first hour, thank goodness! It's Friday <3. I'm going to babysit again tonight! My Grandma and Grandpa Clark FINALLY got their mission call... and out of all places, guess where they are going?? TACOMA, WASHINGTON. haha! I wonder if they'll see Zach up there, because that would be the coolest thing ever!! haha I really need to write him back.. I was going to, but then I started crying and whatnot... I'm slowly becoming addicted to M&M's just like Kami!! So. Good. Pitfalls: Ummmmmmmmmmm........ nothing, really! Praises: I praise all of the people who love their fathers, and actually just their parents in general. It is so sad to see people treat their parents terribly. I am no exception, but I am good now!! Prayers: I pray that I will be able to live correctly to where I can be with my dad again :) I do all that I can do. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I have my head set on straight?
One of me and my dad's songs, although I have no idea why or where he got it from...:
Some comic relief from the good ol' days:
And this is what I deal with, gorgeous Englishmen reciting "music" from my back in my days:
No comments:
Post a Comment