Peaks: Today is in fact NOT Valentine's Day, but it is ARIZONA'S 100TH BIRTHDAY! And I wore my awesome shirt <3 and unintentionally I played hymn #100 in Seminary without even realizing it. Yeah, that's how much I love my state! Proud to be a Zonie is gonna be next Centennials shirt.. ;) It was not only the birthday of our statehood, but it also RAINED! Since when does that happen?! Haha it's been really lame because ever since I can remember, February has been the month when it rains the most, and it is now the 14th and it's the first day it has rained... but I'll take it! I got some chocolates from Mercedez, and some cookies and more chocolate from Jordan. It was a nice day! I got my DBQ done finally!! And got another job application, so hopefully I'll get those turned in tomorrow. Which is a HALF-DAY! Yusssss. <3
Pitfalls: So, me and Kami made sugar cookies and ding dong ditched and left them on the Cluff's doorstep... well Cal SOMEHOW knew it was us and when we got back in wifi range we got a lovely little message to us asking if we were at his house.... way to go Cal!! :P haha! We're trying to be all nice and secretive and you caught us... he's a little too good!! haha! :) He ruins my life. just kidding! he's great!
Praises: I praise the people who can actually ding dong ditch and not get caught... however do you do such a thing?? I ALWAYS get caught and it's so dumb. :P
Prayers: I hope it will rain again tomorrow! And that my essay will go through my flashdrive since we ran out of toner in the printer! :P typical.
 |
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment