February 03, 2012

Minerva

First off, today is my sister Maizey's 14th Birthday!!! I love her so stinkin' much even though she's weird. :D I am thankful that we are being nicer to each other and I love that I can be a complete weirdo around her and she doesn't judge me all that much... ;) haha she is getting prettier every single day and, although I hate to admit it, she's a nicer and better person than I am about half of the time. I do look up to her for following rules and trying to figure out who she is. I'm so blessed that she is my sister and I really do hope we can strengthen our best friend-ness! :) <3 Soooo, thanks for the 12 years so far! They've sure been something.. ;) I'm hoping for many more to come!! I can't WAIT to be in High School with ya!!! ;)

Peaks: Let's see... I got to go to school and do some school stuff... Maizey's birthday party is going on right now and I hear Just Dance, so I might just have to go join right in.. ;)  Okay, really weird. Someone knew I was making oatmeal cream pie cookies last night.... and the only possible way they coulda known was through here, I believe!! haha kinda strange, eh? ;) Porter showed me his video of my playing Just Dance this morning in the carpool... ahhh... I'm so weird. I enjoy making myself appear to be odd in front of my siblings friends in an attempt to embarrass them. Does it work? Yes. Does it make me laugh? Yes. I bought a new wallet! Finally! My old one was falling apart. It was super cute. :(
Pitfalls: Nothin' quite yet!
Praises: I'm thankful for my sister and the good choices she makes! She learned it all from me. ;)
Prayers: I pray that me and Maizey will NEVER be like those sisters who don't talk for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment