Peaks: My amazing history teacher accepted my essay!! Whooo! Probably because my English teacher printed it out for me.. <3 I did all of my homework right after school and was able to get like 5 online lessons done! GO. ME. :) Apparently, if I do well on the prechapter tests, then I can bypass the lesson?? Haha figured that one out today. ;) Also, I watched that Prom movie by Disney... Yeah, I predicted the whole movie in the first five minutes, I'm thinking I should write movies for them. Umm... I called the BTW guys and got my appointments scheduled! It's about time... Wish I woulda done that like three weeks ago.. but I have to go and get my permit once again. But that's alright, because I don't have to wait another 6 months like I thought I did. I have to give an Insight tomorrow in Seminary, yay! :) It was a lovely day. But now it's time to go to bed. Only a few more things on my To Do list for the week! I should use that thing more often...
Pitfalls: Nothing, really! I'm pretty much falling asleep right now, however.
Praises: I thank my teachers for being so flexible with my technology issues. See, if you're a good kid like me, when you mess up it's okay!! Now if only the rest of the world saw half the things I do... good grief. Common Sense by Bentley Clark. I should write a book.
Prayers: Praying that I will have enough energy to babysit tomorrow! Haha
Wicked is on Saturday!!! Been waiting since 2009 for this day! <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment