Peaks: It is no longer January!! Yusss. :D Worst month ever. But!! February I have TONS to look forward to! Half days... late starts... WICKED...It's also full of weird 1 year anniversary occurrences... but let's not dwell on that till we get there! I started playing Words With Friends with Cal... he is a little too good at that game! I think some of his words aren't even English: "indaba" , "jeheb", etc! And those words have those little red squiggles underneath of them so that OBVIOUSLY means that they aren't real words. Duh. Anyways, I guess I'm just a tad jealous. But it's super fun, and I like it! It's really kinda funny because you can chat with the person you're playing against. And knowing Cal, it's just strange! At mutual, we decorated sugar cookies and gave them to people in our ward, and so since me and Cal and friends again, we had fun! haha we never weren't friends, just didn't have anything to talk about, I suppose. There were conversation hearts at the table so him and Porter had a pen and were writing weird things like "Kiss Me - OR ELSE" and, "XOXO- OXEN" aha weird, but I love it!
Pitfalls: Let's see... I can't really think of anything! Nope.
Praises: I am thankful for everything today :)
Prayers: I pray that I can be happy everyday and bring smiles to everyone's faces!! Because "smiling's my favorite!!" :D
No comments:
Post a Comment