Peaks: Average day, I suppose! School was good, after school was good. I got my first job application today!!!! I'm so excited! :D I've been wanting to apply for this job for a few months now and am just barely getting around to it! I've weighed out pros/cons and such and decided that I want to work there! I think it'd be fun, but I'm not getting my hopes up quite yet! I am going to the movies tomorrow with Katie and my cousin Lauren! I'm so excited but really scared at the same time... I don't do well with the after-scary-movies affect! So, we'll see how it goes! My goal is to remain optimistic about everything! :)
Pitfalls: I'm not sure? Well, I guess a pitfall of today would be the mean substitute teacher I had, but she was following the rules, can't blame her! :P I got an 80% on my Anatomy test... I was hoping to get at least a 95% or something! :P Guess I can't be "smart" all the time, according to my momma!
Praises: I am going to praise myself because I did not eat a ton of oreo fudge today!! I wanted to eat the whole pan, yet I refrained! Go me! ;)
Prayers: I pray that I will be able to get this job and that it will be a good experience for me! I need something new and challenging in life. Knock on wood. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment