Peaks: So, I woke up and had a banana for breakfast! I also got to exercise a TON today, lots of running, dancing and whatnot. I feel greeeaaaat!! :) I got all my music on my iPod sorted out and I'm gonna make CDs for our "Magical California Adventure" vacation... ROAD TRIP!! Hahha I think I'm more excited about the drive than I am about the actual trip. hehe :) All I know it's gonna involve a lot of rolled down windows, loud music, and lost voices. ;)
I got to babysit again and Sister Caldwell said that earlier they had Kady Palmer over to play with Carter (they love each other haha!) Kady said to Carter that she wanted to play princesses, but Carter didn't want to, so Sister Caldwell offered for Carter to be Flynn Rider and Kady be Rapunzel, but Kady insisted that she really REALLY wanted to be Princess Bentley... so stinkin' CUTE. Haha!!
I got to eat my favorite salad tonight at my family FHE party shindig. And it was all so delicious and wonderful. My room is clean, I'm all rested up, and I'm ready to conquer the week!!
Pitfalls: I didn't get a chance to cut Porter's hair or read my book or do my online class or make my skirt or play piano or help my brothers de-junk-ify their rooms. Shame on me.
Praises: Thankful for all that I have. Plain and simple. Life is beautiful.
Prayers: I pray that I will be energetic and happy all week and that the rest of the quarter will go by quickly!! Because I'm done with school.
No comments:
Post a Comment