February 18, 2012

My Mom is Wicked

First off, just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my ah-mazing momma!! I love her soooooooooooooooooooooooo much! <3 She is such an inspiring, strong, and Christ-like individual, and I look up to her. I love how we're so close and how we're so awesome when we're together. I'm eternally thankful that she was able to recover and that I've been blessed with some extra time with her, and to cherish every moment with her that I have previously taken for granted. :)

Peaks: Woke up and made me a nice bagel sandwich! and went to Lynsee's baptism and got to mess with my cousins a bit and we ate Krazy Sub!! Later we went to WICKED!! HOLY DANG IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! :D I've been waiting for this day since 2009, and it was well worth the wait <3 <3 <3... Then we ate at Joe's BBQ and that was mucho deliciosos. Aaaand after me and Kami went shopping and I got three shirts :) Overall, it was a WONDERFUL day and I had so much fun!!!!!
Pitfalls: Nope.. nothing!!
Praises: Praise those people who can sing like that.... oh my goodness.... wow!!
Prayers: I pray for me and Kami to be like these two old ladies we saw at the mall... they were just shopping and having a good ol' time! Haha so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment