Peaks: Italics are the bomb.com. Well, today was a half day! And it was glorious. I was tired, but in a good mood all day, as usual! After school I took a well deserved four hour nap... haha so I don't think I'll be getting any sleep tonight! The boys had their Blue and Gold Banquet for Scouts tonight and it was Renaissance themed... which means that, naturally, we had to eat our dinner with no utensils! Very clever, scouts... ;) haha I finished my job applications so hopefully tomorrow I can turn those in and call the Behind the Wheel guys to get my appointment scheduled!
Pitfalls: The BTW guys emailed back and said that the only day I could fit it in was not going to work out, and I was about to cry.. haha ;P So, I'll have to call tomorrow and explain to them why no other way is going to work out at all. So, they better understand! And Lauren decided to ditch today... lame!!
Praises: Praises to life in general. All is well. Life is grand.
Prayers: Praying that EVERYTHING that has had me worried/stressed/sick about will work out, namely: my license, my job, my schedule, etc. I don't want to worry anymore, it is so stressful!!!
Oh and I hope my teacher got my DBQ today... we ran out of toner AND paper at the same time while in the middle of printing out my history essay. He wasn't too thrilled about it when I gave him my flashdrive, he said that I needed to go to the library and pay to get it printed off, yet I never carry money on my person, so he said to email it to him, couldn't find his email... so I put it in my files on Snapgrades... and the rest is history! No pun intended... haha ;)
All in all, just another day... nothing too exciting/outta the blue happened. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment