February 29, 2012

I Hate the DMV

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!

I might ditch my 4 P thing for a bit just to spice things up a bit?

Okay so this morning I got to SLEEP IN (insert singing choirs of angels) and I got to go to the DMV for two hours to renew my permit! Yay! >:/ why did I wait this long?! I coulda had my license for 6 months and this wouldn't be an issue.. But time flew away... Her it is almost March.. Better late than never! It took f o r e v e r at the DMV like usual.. I passed and only missed three! Go me. Except in my photo I look like a mouse. And they didn't let me keep my old permit!! :( that was gonna go in my year box thing!! :P I got to miss my math class too >:) Muahaha I got a blueberry muffin from Dunkin Donuts instead!! BEST. MUFFIN. EVERRRR. <3 and the ret of the day went by fast and I had a lovely nap. Dinner was good. I had a little rant about some people I don't like all that much, but I'm good now! Haha.itll be a few more months of bottled emotions before that all spills out again. ;) I thank all things good for letting me pass my permit on the second time around... I thought I wasnt gonna make it at first! But I did and all things are spiffy in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment