Peaks: momma made me buttermilk syrup pancakes for breakfast! I actually ended up going to the Fun Run, and it was fun! Minus the running.. ;) it was 4.6 miles and I did it in an hour and a half EXACTLY. I coulda finished it sooner, but I wasn't keeping track of time and ran the last half. Max was walking with us.. She's the best!!! Haha I'm so happy that she's going on the trek even though she moved stakes. It will be fun!! I got some more clothes today and watched the cutest movie called Play the Game. It was about the jerk guy who teaches his grandpa to flirt with the old ladies in his retirement home and then the jerk falls in love and becomes nice! Ahh so adorable. Old people are my favorites! AND I GOT A LETTER FROM ZACH!! <3 <3 <3 haha it made my day! :D he is legit.
Pitfalls: I'm a little sore.. I neglected to stretch haha...
Praises: I am really thankful for missionaries and their courage in everyday life. They are incredible and I hope to go on a mission at some point in my life. Even though I can be a missionary now.. ;)
Prayers: I pray that all will be well with those who are serving the Lord, obviously they're in good hands, but as Spencer says, "more prayers more blessings!" ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment