Oooohh I think I forgot to mention yesterday that I totally convinced my friend Jessica that brown cows made chocolate milk!! FUNNIEST THING EVER. She was freaking out because I made it sound like it was an answer that everyone knew and that she was really lame for not realizing that. I told her that if you fed the pregnant mom cow cocoa plants the baby would turn brown and that the milk would taste like chocolate... haha she even asked our French teacher if it was true... haha! Her reaction was priceless... forever engraved in my head! :D
Peaks: It was a lazy day.... wore my hot pink BYU sweatshirt and hair up in a bun, and it was lovely. We had mutual at 6 pm to watch the Priests play softball and cheer for them and whatnot. Apparently Porter actually went up to bat and hit it! Buuut, being the awesome sister I am, I missed it because I was talking. Whoops! I'm sure he did great! He is growing up so fast!! ;') Later we went to Frost out at the San Tan Mall... it's a super delicious gelatto shop and it cheap and yummy and better for you than normal ice cream! Who knew?! I thought that they used twice and much sugar and cream and stuff but obviously not! I got (in order of my favoriteness...) Roasted Almond, Sea Salt Carmel, and Marble Black Cherry! IT. WAS. SO. GOOD. I am definitely going back again sometime!! :) :) And my leaders are awesome... jus' sayin'. Oh and Bishop tried giving us $100 to go get gelatto... uh... so I think we took less than half of that and we still had $20 left over, after us 8 or so girls got gelatto AND Paradise Bakery cookies... they made me. But it was yummy!!
Pitfalls: I think there was something... but I can't remember! Oh well. Let's not dwell on the negative. Oh yeah, we talked about the Holocaust. Sadness. Okay, so my German foreign exchange friend Nele had that class too but in a different hour, and apparently she didn't know a n y of this stuff, like the school board over there just completely cuts it out of their curriculum and no one knows hardly anything about their own history... geez.
Praises: I am thankful for how the sun is coming back up in the mornings, I've missed it! But now I can walk to my 1st hour with it on my face and not be freezing cold. I swear, my dislike for jackets couldn't be in the summer, now could it??
Prayers: Praying for lots of little things that need to be taken care of. Ya know.
No comments:
Post a Comment