Peaks: I looked cute today in my raglan baseball shirt :) I've always wanted one of those so I went out and bought one f i n a l l y yesterday. And I <3 it! haha I made up another to-do list and I'm determined to finish it. My gracious math teacher accepted my late assignments, thank goodness! My day went by really quickly! WAY better than Friday, fo sho! I fasted today for my momma and for myself with all the new changes that are going to be taking place that I will have confidence in myself and make all the right decisions and such when I'm faced with different opportunities. :)
Pitfalls: So normally I wake up at 5:07 on weekdays to get ready in time for school and I sleep ontop of my iPod so the alarm goes off and I can hear it... well, this morning it did NOT go off because I slept on it too far down so the noise was sent to my mattress and I slept in another hour before I woke myself up. I looked at my alarm and it said 6:09.. WHAT?!! Then not even a minute later, Porter comes knocking at my door telling me the carpool is here to pick me up... Thank you momma for being willing to drive me instead of making me go to school not ready. :) She da bomb. ;) I was late for Seminary, but at least I still went! Tomorrow I have Seminary even though the sophomores are doing AIMS testing and everyone else starts school at 10 am, where will I be? Chilling at the Seminary building for a good three or so hours until I have to go to school. That's cool, too! :P I don't mind going there, but it's just I was hoping to sleep in another day. Oh, and my permit expires tomorrow. Can't believe I've had it for a year now! Geez. Also my first day of Behind the Wheel training starts at three.. This should be grand. Haha I'm nervous, but I BELIEVE IN MYSELF BECAUSE I'M AWESOME. ;)
Praises: I am thankful that I did go to school late because I was able to see the prettiest blue/gray sky ever this morning while driving to school. So beautiful! Also, it was super windy today and I left my blinds and window open. It makes my room so much more pleasant when I do that, and I have no idea why. My future home will have tons of windows that will be left open almost always to the sun and wind. <3 It's a lovely feeling!
Prayers: I pray that road conditions will be safe when I drive and that myself as well as other drivers will be alert and cautious as I drive around them. I want to get my license, already! Haha I feel bad because there would have been so many times I could've helped my family in the past year by driving places, yet I couldn't because I was lazy. But I am willing to help now! I also pray that I will get a job soooon. I need a challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment