Peaks: I actually had a lot of energy for the most part of the day despite the fact that I went to bed at 11:30 pm! Gotta love those late night life conversations with Kami... probably one of my most favorite things ever. :) I got to babysit two seven-month-old babies tonight!! Crazy!! They are super precious, when they weren't crying. Haha they seemed to alternate crying when they weren't crying together. I tried every method I could think of, and not even MoTab would work! haha! But I was able to get my math homework done in one hand while holding a baby in the other. I'm a pretty great multitasker, eh? Creativity is my thing. ;) All I know is that I never want twins... which probably means I will get them... which probably means I won't... which probably means I'll end up with triplets, knowing my luck. ;)
Pitfalls: I was super tired after school and crashed when I got home!
Praises: Without a doubt goes to mothers!!! I dunno how you do it every single day.. haha needless to say I'm not quite ready to be a mom, but that's okay right now! :)
Prayers: That I won't have twins. ;) Or any number larger than one at the same time. I would kinda go crazy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment