Peaks: My day went by really fast!! It was awesome. I made up a list of all the things I needed to accomplish within the week and I got like 6 of them done! I hate/love lists: I hate having to be tied down by them, but I like crossing things off <3. I've been finding super cute geeky Valentine cards and they're pretty much the coolest things EVER. I finally turned in my English book today. Lauren made us matching Centennial AZ shirts and I'm wearing it tomorrow! Because 100th birthdays overrule ANY Hallmark holiday. ;) And I'm not hating on V-Day this year for some reason. I am going to miss stealing hearts at my old school and wearing them around all day, however. I cleaned my room and it was a w e s o m e. I learned a new hymn on the piano! Yay! :D also had some yummy Texas Sheet Cake... another one of my favorite things. Me and Kami sang Crazy Girl on the way home with the windows down and the music up. Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band, Strawberry Swing, and Green Eyes by Coldplay, and The Story I Heard by Blind Pilot are probably going to be my most favorite songs for the rest of my life because they go hand in hand with my best memories. <3.
Pitfalls: I had to say goodbye to my Grandparents Clark today for the next 18 months! They won't be leaving until April, but I won't see them again until I am A LITTLE OVER EIGHTEEN. SO CRAZY. This will be something different for me! They have always been so close and always visit.. but I promised them that I would not get married before they come back. I wasn't planning on that anyways, but the more reason to not, eh?? :) They are just the funniest grandparents ever! Haha I'm sure going to miss them! I was holding back tears as I was walking out the door. But they will be on the Lord's errand, so I'm not worried or sad or anything, I'm just gonna miss them because they are the closest family I have to my dad, ya know? Just memories and such, plus we were at my old house so I was in deep thought there. They are going to be so great, I just know it! Even if my summers won't be the same, I know they'll be tons better when we all get together again. Ah... growing up. Everything changes. Change before you have to, I suppose. Good luck out there Gma and Gpa!! <3 <3 <3
Praises: I praise missionaries and their awesomeness. I love me some missionaries! Gonna marry one one of these days... an RM of course, but still. :)
Prayers: I pray that I will cross off everything on that to do list this week! I'm off to a good start and I am DETERMINED.
No comments:
Post a Comment