Peaks: I woke up with enough time to clean my room AND straighten my hair.. but not finish my waffles... Umm.. Travis dyed his pedo mustache black which makes him look more like one... haha! Umm, it was Anna's birthday today! I wore my plaid shirt and had so much fun. School was good. Mrs. Bowser likes to put creepy photos of children on our math packets to get us to remember to do our homework, and today it was a creepy 30's girl smiling at a sandwich... but hey, I did my homework! I made super yummy oatmeal cream pie cookies again, but this time I used gluten free ingredients, and they turned out 1,000,000,000,000x better!! :D
Pitfalls: Since I couldn't finish my waffles, I somehow got syrup on my hand in first hour, yes, first hour, not 0-hour... it was all over my calculator, too! :P My orange for lunch was bright red in the middle.. :( This was Anna's first birthday that we haven't been together since 7th grade. :( sadness.I hate/love moving all at the same time! I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people.
Praises: To myself because I am awesome and I love myself because I am just so dang cool.
Prayers: I pray that I will be able to keep my friends and make friends that I will have connections with for years to come! I'm good at making loyal friends and all, but the first part I'm not so hot at. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment