February 23, 2012

Longin' for Belongin' and Honey

Peaks: Got my homework done right after school!! I dunno why I don't do that more often, it's a great feeling!! :D I also got to "tan" a little bit, haha I'm so lame. I don't know why I even try to "tan", because all I do is freckle and burn. No matter how hard I try it is simply impossible. Chicken bowls for dinner! Oh, have I mentioned my undying love for honey??? I used to HATE it, but back in November I tried it again for some odd reason, and it was the best thing I've ever tasted in my life oh my goodness gracious. <3. Anyways, I thought I'd record that somewhere because I might just get my blog published into a book for my future posterity. Ya never know! Tomorrow is  F R I D A Y.
Pitfalls: So I had a WW2 History timeline due today and a few of the little pieces I glued on I found after school in my bag... ahh!! Which means they did not get turned in. Which means my grade is suffering. Good thing I'm not all grade Nazi. Haha WW2, Nazi. ;) So funny. Just kidding that was really lame.
Praises: I praise the ones who are confident in themselves and who are not afraid to be who they are. I can be in some aspects, like I don't follow the crowd, but I won't go up and talk to anybody about anything. Which is okay, I suppose. :P
Prayers: I pray that I will maintain a better healthy thing, for instance I'm thinking about eating gluten free/sugar free every other day.. so it's not a crazy start and I can do it!! Whoo! The sugar is gonna be difficult. I can feel it. haha but I have faith in my awesomeness. <3


Side note: I don't really know where I belong. I don't feel attached to Desert Ridge or Mesa anymore, but I don't feel like I'm a part of Queen Creek quite yet, or if I ever will. Just kind of a drifter. I mean I really like Queen Creek, but it doesn't feel like home? It does because it is, obviously, but... but... I don't even know! I feel like I haven't made my mark yet, and I don't know how to here because I'm still kinda new so I don't know a lot of people. But I've been here for over a year now so that's probably most likely my fault. And my high school years are almost over and I feel like I haven't lived up to all it's cracked up to be. I mean I've had some good times, but no typical experiences, which is fine ya know beating the stereotype, but it's HIGH SCHOOL. You've got to be in the stereotype at least for a little bit. Goodness.. ranting!! Ahh, I don't even know what I'm trying to say. Yeah, although I hate to admit it, QC is a lot better for me. I only feel myself when I'm at home. I want to be in yearbook like now!! I need to do something again that will make me feel like me again. Hopefully yearbook does that for me again. Maybe that's what this is all about. But it can't be because it's so simple and my life is too complex. Do I make it too complex? Probably. I'm stopping now. Haha this will be fun to read later on. :) And this is two seconds of my thought train out of how many seconds in the day?? haha I have a problem with overthinking about this kinda stuff.

All in all, my years are ticking away and I feel like I should have done more. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment