February 05, 2012

Overload

Peaks: Church was today! :) I love church! I also looked pretty cute today, if I do say so myself! I got to wear  one of the skirts I made and the shoes I just bought. The Super Bowl was today... Giants won (I knew it!) But I didn't watch it. I just ate some food and went upstairs and badly played Words With Friends, as usual!! My cousin Lauren came over for the last half, it was nice talking to her, I've never been super close with her but now that she's living down here I hope I can become better friends with her! Hopefully she will be coming to the movies on Tuesday with my and my soul sister Katie, we're going to see The Woman in Black! It's got Harry Potter in it and looks pretty intense!! I've heard stories about tough guys even being scared, but you know what, who needs sleep anyways??? Not me!! ;)
Pitfalls: Hmm... I overthink things WAAAAY too much. It's fun.
Praises: I am praising my family and how much I love them!! They are wonderful and lovely! Also, I look up to those people who bear their testimonies on Fast Sunday, I always want to but never do. I'm not scared or anything, but I just prefer to share my testimony on smaller levels, ya know? Like, I get up and bear my testimony every Thursday in Seminary, etc.
Prayers: I pray that, like Tessa, I will be able to have experiences to get over my fears. This year is all about bettering myself!! :)

The Woman in Black Trailer... :) hehe what on earth am I getting myself into?? I might need therapy afterwards!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment