HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY JO!! I've been with you for a decade now... C R A Z Y. It's only yesterday when you first started walking, when you were a chunky baby, and when you started kindergarten. I sound like a mom, but only because I've known you as long as she has. ;) Have a GREAT one, Super Deeb!! :D
Peaks: I rather enjoyed today! Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but it was just a pleasant day, ya know?? :) I went and saw The Woman in Black with Katie and my cousin Lauren and had a lot of fun!! It was super creepy, but not scary! Just what I was hoping for, because I think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Don't get me wrong, I screamed a couple of times, but my eyes were halfway covered for a majority of the film, so maybe that's why I liked it a lot better than I expected! It was weird however because Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) is NOT old enough to play a widowed lawyer/daddy! Where is your scar and glasses?! Haha it'll take a little adjusting. And it was really cool in my history class today because half of the kids were singing Potter Puppet Pals... ah that class is the best!!
Pitfalls: I'm not gonna talk about my math test... Anyways, some of the 8th graders were taking a tour of the high school and I didn't see Maizey or Garrett. Sad face. I am not getting the things which I need to get accomplished accomplished.
Praises: I praise the wonderful weather that our great state is receiving!! I don't care that it is February and it's a perfect 70 degrees outside. I love it. <3 I'm also glad that I've chosen the drama-free route in the map of high school. So glad that I don't have to deal with all of that nonsense.
Prayers: I pray that I will be able to sleep tonight and that IT WILL RAIN TOMORROW. Please?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment