Looong, weird, super fun, kinda crazy day!! :)
Peaks: Me, Maizey, Caleb, and Noah all went to an Eagle Scout Project today to pick oranges for the Food Bank! It was super fun!! :D We picked oranges for at least three hours and everyone all together filled up three of those pallet things! It was beautiful outside, there was a lovely breeze, and it smelled like oranges all day which made getting pelted in the neck and head by falling oranges not that bad! Haha service is one of my most favoritest things ever! And I'm so glad I went, I almost wasn't going to go because Porter decided that he wanted to mow some lawns instead. Thankfully, some of my siblings went with me! :) Me and Maizey were the only YW who went (because we're beasts) and the guy who had his project's Grandma gave me a hug at the beginning because she was so happy that there were some YW helping.. ;) the elderly are my so precious!! We had Cal, Colton, and Boyd over a few hours later and we were going to do some fun stuff but it got dark quicker than we anticipated.. They are so cool!! We mainly sat around talking to them about what we were going to do, and then we went to Target and YJ afterwards... kinda random, but I had fun! I hope they all did, too! Haha so Noah and Caleb were being little punks today.. For as long as we have been in the ward, my whole family has always said, "You and Cal need to go out!" and various wordings of the phrase. Haha so Noah and Caleb were acting all weird today trying to get him to ask me out and trying to shove me closer to him. Ahh... little brothers... gotta love them!! All I can say is when they like a girl, BLACKMAIL AND PAYBACK. ;)
Pitfalls: I had a SUPER bad stomach-ache last night from 1-2 in the AM. And I could not sleep! :(
Praises: I am praising the people who helped out yesterday and made it such a blast! It was wonderful and I loved every minute of it!
Prayers: I pray that my stomach won't hurt so badly today and that I will get to finishing my online class.... gah! I am so bad with that... :P also my license... and a job.... oh boy, I have lots to do in a short amount of time! It's a good thing that I like to procrastinate, eh? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment