February 28, 2012

Scary DT Phoenix

Just wanted to say... It's my half-birthday! Whoo! ;) haha not too exciting.

Peaks: I woke up ON TIME. ;) Haha but I was one of three QCHS kids who went to Seminary this morning because there was a late start.. I was there at 6:30 until 9:55 because my momma refused to come and pick me back up. It was okay though because I was able to help out and get some stuff done :). Then when it was time for 1st hour to start, the AIMS writing test was still going on, so they kinda cancelled 1st  hour, and thank goodness because I couldn't remember if we had math hw or not... guess we didn't! So, after school I had the 1st part of my driving test... I was SO NERVOUS I was doing terrible! And I'm a great driver but it didn't show for the first half.. :P Luckily, he was a nice guy and was very patient and very easy going. I'm just worried about my Road Test next Tuesday, he said you can only miss 20 points, and going 6+ over the speed limit TWICE is already 20 points off. And it's for like 15 minutes... also anything else I slip up on is 5 points... I'm kinda nervous, I don't doubt my abilities, it's just that when being put under pressure like that I know in fact I will mess up.. and I don't want to have to retake it... because that would make me cry. Anyways, he had me drive through rush hour traffic to DT Phoenix by BOB/Chase Field and all of those weird 1 way streets and such. I learned how to do a 3 point turn and parallel park, which isn't all that bad! I just don't know how I'm gonna do without the cone marks!! :O
Pitfalls: I guess my early driving was a pitfall, I didn't "know" as much as I thought I did. I knew everything, I just couldn't put it into words, which is a lot of what my issues are. I have more understanding than I do knowledge of things, I suppose!! It's really weird. Maybe that's what people call dumb?...
Praises: I praise myself for doing fairly well today. It went a lot better than I expected, yet a lot worse than I planned... it was alright. I learned tons of little tips and things I overlooked/didn't know. I also am thankful for prayer which helped me to get through most of those 3 hours!!!
Prayers: I pray that when I retake my permit test tomorrow that I won't fail it and that I'll be able to get it renewed properly so I can be able to take my 2nd part. I pray that I will get a job SOON. I pray that I will pass my 2nd drive on my 1st try because I would never forgive myself and it would always remain on my conscience failure drive and never go away. And I want to help out with the driving sitch and such. Man, I just pray that everything will go my way. Selfish, but I really do need it to go my way at least for this upcoming stuff. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment