February 12, 2012

Happiness is to be Married to Your BFF

Peaks: Church was good for the most part. I really dislike my Sunday School class though. :P Some people just like to make things difficult! Nothing exciting happened, it was a pretty good day overall, no huge complaints! We talked about happiness and such in YW today, and I love being happy!!! To me, happiness is feeling so lighthearted that you could walk on air, or doing what you love to do most, or smiling and laughing randomly throughout the day to yourself because you simply just can and your memories are being relived inside of your head, or having your heart nearly swell up so big inside that you can't breathe when you see/think of something that makes you a better person, or having the sunshine on your face while wearing sweet shades, or having your face hurt from smiling all day... Those happens to me every single day, and I LOVE IT.
Pitfalls:So, my family put up our screen, right? Yeah.. now I never get a moment of silence because the speakers are halfway in MY wall, and if the volume is too loud, it knocks over the stuff on my shelves. :( Yesterday I had to put all my knick knacks back on five times. My back is sore from shoveling yesterday! But it's a good hurt. Plus Maizey gave me a lovely massage!! And CAL is taking  f o r e v e r  in Words with Friends. But he promised to bring me a chocolate peanut butter pie next Sunday IF I sign a contract promising that I'll be in the ward choir. Fair enough!! :) He could very well be my favorite. ;)
Praises: I am thankful for my WONDERFUL YW leaders! They are ah-mazing and I love them all to death. :) Plus, they make us cookies for Valentine's Day and they are just lovely ladies <3 And I'm thankful that I have my head set on straight and such.
Prayers: Praying that I will get caught up on everything! I'm getting super behind on all of the stuff that I can't get behind on. OH! Plus I pray that my future hubby and I will be just like my cousins Elizabeth and Clint!! Hands down THE cutest married couple I've ever seen. <3 <3 <3 :D Part of me wants to get married so badly... then the other part comes back and says, uh child, you're only 16. And then I say, I'll be turning 18 NEXT YEAR. Which means anything can happen after that. But I want to go on a mission if I'm not married, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I think WAY too much. And then I just stop thinking to myself. And then I can't help it because it's so much fun!! Mmmm... Story of my life. Thinking too much about everything. G'night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment