Peaks: Tonight was mutual and we had Chea Lamb come in and talk to us about photography and all of my favorite stuff!!!!! :D I really enjoyed it and learned a ton o' stuff! :) Now all I need to do is find my PSE CD's and register it on my laptop and I'll be happier than a bird with a french fry. 10 DAYS UNTIL WICKED. 7 DAYS UNTIL THE NEXT HALF DAY. THEN THE 20TH OFF. THEN TWO LATE STARTS IN A ROW. <3 I love school. Or the absence of school.
Pitfalls: Got my first DBQ essay assigned to me today... :( it's easier than what everyone has been saying, but still! Essays in general usually are not fun. But I'm trying to look at the positives in this, as I am with every situation.
Praises: I praise the people who go out and pursue their dreams instead of waiting for them to come. The pleasure of doing what you love and leaving your mark on it is infinitely better when you have worked to get there rather than having someone hand it to you with their name on it. <3
Prayers: I pray that I will be able to develop my talents more and put myself out there to get more experience out of it!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment