February 26, 2012

Mo' Gelato

Peaks: I got to go window shopping and get more gelato later in the evening! It was super yummy! This time I got peach, roasted almond, and chocolate hazelnut <3 oh man. I also finally turned in my job applications! Also my friend Jessica is going to make me a tie dye shirt maybe! I <3 tshirts.
Pitfalls: I was in a terrible mood all day. I was upset for almost no reason. I woke up before my alarm, my hair didn't cooperate, I left all my assignments and notes at home, I was grouchy and didn't feel like talking to anyone (I still did), oh and I'm pretty sure I failed my math quiz.. :'( And my mom didn't come and pick me up for lunch or anything.. Sadness.
Praises: I guess I'll praise the people who put a smile on their face no matter what!! I've tried and it's super hard. :P props to ya'll. (it tried auto correcting that to y'all.. I disagree with the spacing of the flying comma.)
Prayers: I pray that I will be fit enough I go on trek and be a beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment