February 26, 2012

Everybody and Their Mom's Go To W.A.

Peaks: Today I actually went to ward choir practice! Haha didn't keep my promise a couple weeks ago.. :P but I went and I learned the song before we had to sing it in Sacrament meeting... kinda! The people in choir are SO funny! Even though I have no idea what is going on most of the time, it's still entertaining and I get to laugh at myself, which is always fun. Haha anyways, the missionaries came over for dinner! They are pretty cool guys. They are actually from the same city in none other than WASHINGTON. I swear everyone is either from there or is going there... It's a good place to go. ;) I love Washington, not gonna lie! Haven't been in forever, but I really do think that Northwest US is the prettiest place ever. <3 We watched a movie that they brought over about sharing the gospel and how you shouldn't be afraid to share your greatest possession. And I've decided that I want to go on a mission when I'm 21 if I'm not married by then. I will too when I'm an old lady, but I really would like to go on one!! Just everything about it sounds so wonderful and meaningful. :) I want to change people's lives for the greater good.
Pitfalls: Can't think of anything, other than Maizey being in a bad mood and making me irritated. :P I know it's in my control, but still! I guess it/s a sister thang. I love her and all, but sometimes...
Praises: I praise the missionaries, once again! Seriously, they are so amazing and inspiring. To be serving the Lord 24/7 for two whole years is incredible, and imagine the Spiritual high! I know it's not always rainbows and butterflies but I think that is the neatest thing ever... very wonderful people, missionaries.
Prayers: I pray that I will be in tune with our Heavenly Father at all times so I can receive all of the guidance and blessings and revelation I need to be guided through life and to make the decisions that will get me to where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment