February 19, 2012

Ice Cream Blues

Peaks: church was great!! I love it! Even sunday school was more bearable today, actually. Found out that the guy who plays Joseph Smith in all the church movies is in my stake!! Haha he came and spoke to us today about going on the Trek, and Tessa totally flipped out! Haha she was speechless and started crying I think when they told us it was him. Funniest thing ever!! Haha! Also, the guy who plays Jesus in the Easter Pageant is in my stake too, I believe! My mom thought it was the coolest thing that JS and Jesus are in our stake. ;) I also put some more songs on my iPod. We watched a documentary of this 400+ lb guy who went on a 60 day fruit and vegetable diet and went down to 180 lbs. my whole family keeps talking about it. My grandpa lost 20 lbs in a week and a half of doing it!!
Pitfalls: nothing, really!
Praises: thankful for music, it brings back so many good memories, and I'm thankful that I make it a priority to listen to clean music. :)
Prayers: praying that I will have a great week and that I will be able to accomplish the things which I need to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment