Peaks: School was pretty good today. No complaints! Lauren wasn't here today so her absence helped my lunch table bond!! haha it was slightly awkward, but at least we all like each other! They are nice people :). I got to dance more today, I am doing pretty well in my school work! Thank goodness I've always been on top of that stuff because there is NO room for me to mess up! Let's see... My cough is starting to go away! Umm... friends, good. Yeah. Oh! Haha so Cal is playing my in Words With Friends... I'm losing, but the thought of 'texting' him is really funny, haha. Good friends! No complaints. Yup. :) Oh, plus I also indexed my first batch of French names! It was super fun! I probably got some of the names completely wrong, but that's what they get for having messy handwriting! I guess learning cursive in school DOES work out later on in life, as they promised. ;) While playing Just Dance, our visiting teachers came over and I could've sworn they saw me dancing through our back porch windows! I was slightly paranoid the entire message... hehe.. I gave the boys haircuts! Yayz.
Pitfalls: I forgot my math homework at home.. I gave in and snacked a little! Um, I don't like my 5th hour all that much. Kinda ruins Photoshop for me. :P
Praises: Praise to the crafty people on Pinterest who inspire me to get inspired..
Prayers: I pray that my cold will GO AWAY and that I will be able to be a Centurion here pretty soon! And the usual job and license thing which probably won't happen till the last minute.. :P
LAST DAY OF JANUARY!! whooooo! I'm sorry, but January is THE worst month there is. It's just so early in the year and I feel like I've accomplished nothing. The only good thing is that it has been like 70+ degrees for the last half of the month and I'm in love <3. Also, 15 more days until the next half day!!!! :D That is unless they cancel it. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment