January 04, 2012

Confessions

It's CONFESSION time. Simply because I feel like letting some things off my chest.

1. I STILL miss Yearbook terribly. I just wish it was like last year all over again. It was perfect. <3
2. I am glad I moved to Queen Creek. It's better out here for me!
3. I think I like QCHS more than DRHS. People here are nicer and not scary. haha.
4. I love getting letter from Zach Bishop! He's my favorite and I'm so glad we're friends. I need to send his letter like asap.
5. Money burns a hole in my wallet. And I like to buy clothes too much. I just got a credit card the other day, and I don't like the feeling I get when I touch it...
6. Some people REALLY annoy me. And it makes me angry from being bottled up inside for too long.
7. My friends are better than your friends! I can't think of one friend that I've lost over a fight. I'm not the fighting type. I try to keep in contact with all my friends, but really I only need like three to be okay.
8. I want to get married soon!! haha I still got at least two years, but still!
9. I was an awkward child, and I really wish I could erase most of my childhood from everyone's minds.
10. I feel at least 4-5 year older than kids my age. And it kills me that I have to bear with their stupidity on a daily basis. (see #6)

No comments:

Post a Comment