January 28, 2012

FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!

Peaks: The Goodwill sale was this morning! Haha I don't care how weird that sounds to some people, I find it amusing to see what people wore and such. Plus, the clothes are half off and with 8 kids in my family, that's a pretty good deal! I got a super cute white eyelet dress which I made into a cute skirt, and a navy and white horizontal striped dress with super cute gold anchor buttons and pockets, which was too short so I made it into a skirt! So I got two skirts, two pairs of shorts, and 3 shirts all for the price of one shirt you'd get at the mall. And half the stuff I got still had the store's tags on them! Yayz. :) haha I like the whole thrift store experience.. also, Kami bought a car today which means one thing... ROAD TRIP!!! haha! ;) but I'm serious! My heart's been longing for a road trip lately, I'm thinking either Cali or Nauvoo. ;)  Haha but today I am deciding that I'm officially going to start taking better care of myself! So, hold me to that, will ya?? :)
Pitfalls: I woke up later and only had like 10 minutes to get ready before heading out the door, which meant I looked similar to a bird's nest. At the dealership they had free snacks and such, so I grabbed a hazelnut hot cocoa... which burnt my tongue. So now, I am sick, have hardly any voice left, and my tongue is burnt. Lovely. <3. Also, I haven't watched Prison Break in like 2 weeks and I think I might die. And it's been a month since I've written Zach... so I need to do that... I had like four chocolate chip cookies today... really bad... and I didn't clean the bathroom OR do my online class... Yeah, I'm thinking that the weekends should extend at least a week or something!! Aaaand my permit expires in one month from TODAY. And I don't want to be a megaloser and retake my permit test... because that would just be absolutely ridiculous.
Praises: To all those other kids with the pumped up kicks who go running in the mornings... I wish I could! I either don't have enough time OR I'm sleeping... But how I wish I could just get up and run. Usually my spark for wanting to go running is during the middle of school, and I can't do that or else I'd look like a fool sprinting down the hallways.
Prayers: I pray that I will have enough endurance and strength to get back into shape and just being healthier in general! I also want to give another talk in church soon... :P I pray that some people would stay outta my dreams. I pray that I will be able to manage my time more wiselier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment