Peaks: We did Baptisms today! It was Noah's first time, haha he was kinda nervous. But he did good. He's growing up so fast! ;') We ate at a yummy pizza place called Picazzo's afterwards. Our waiter was creepy and looked like Richard from Lost. Oh, and the best part was that the boys, mainly Porter and Caleb, kept making Picazzo jokes all the 30 minute drive home. They included a raspy, deep voice and said creepy things like "Picazzo is in your closet", etc. They spoke in 3rd person as if pretending to BE him... and they were good. A little too good.
Pitfalls: I slept in a little longer than I wanted to.. aaaaand school is tomorrow. :( which means I can't blog until midnight anymore! And I'm tired. And it's only 9:45.
Praise: Goes to my family for being so... weird.
Prayers: I hope to be able to go to the Temple more often, and work there when I'm older!
No comments:
Post a Comment