Peaks: I got to drive to church. We had some interesting discussions in Sunday School... I'm liking my class a little better now. A little. The rest of church was good, nothing to complain about, but nothing super special. I was kinda outta it the whole day. :P We went to Grandparent Porters today for dinner and had yummy tacos and carrot cake and gluten free chocolate cake... SO GOOD. Anything she cooks I've liked a lot! We later went to Grandparent Severtsons afterwards and just hung out and watched some football. The Giants and Patriots are going to the Superbowl! Yay. Alright. Whoo. Oh and Tyson is coming home in the middle of March apparently! I've never met him and I'm excited to talk to him in person. We talked on the phone about a year ago for like two minutes.. I've always wanted to go and visit him but I'm not old enough, but he's coming home soon. It'll be fun to get to know him!
Pitfalls: I had THE worst cough all during YW's, of course when there is a super spiritual lesson that everyone else is trying to hear but can't because I'm hacking up my lungs in a corner! I felt so bad. And I did my History project late that night... gah how many times do I have to do that before I knock it off?? :/
Praises: To people who know so much fact about the Gospel, I just go off of pure faith and feelings of the Spirit and don't solidly remember much of the stories of the scriptures... I need to work on that!!
Prayers: I pray for my Momma's health, more than my own. Believe me, I want to get over this little cold, but it seems like nothing compared to what she's been through!!
No comments:
Post a Comment